CANDE Forum > Starting my own business.
Starting my own business.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

saraaahmedkhan
3 posts
Sep 14, 2021
2:36 AM
Hey everyone! I am Saraa from Pakistan. I am currently a Computer Science student and work part time at a creative agency. My dream is to start my own web designing company in Pakistan where I would offer high quality innovative designs at affordable rates to small and medium sized business. I am still in the pre-business planning and research phase. If anyone of you has ever started your own setup please give me some helpful tips and tricks to start a successful journey and wish me luck!

Last Edited by saraaahmedkhan on Sep 14, 2021 2:37 AM
keyX24price
1 post
Sep 14, 2021
4:12 AM
The KeyX24 Multi-Tool is an innovative, compact multi-tool like nothing visible earlier than…it’s certainly a work of art with engineering that mixes ordinary commonplace gear into one smooth little punch that provides limitless functionality. KeyX24 features many commonplace gear that have been used for many years and demonstrated essential for ordinary fixes. https://thing.at/il/keyx24-israel/ The KeyX24 is crafted from a unmarried piece of 420 Stainless Steel. This means it has exact power, affordable effect resistance and corrosion resistance.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)