CANDE Forum > Sliplining
Sliplining
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Shagata
1 post
Jul 27, 2020
10:44 PM
Hi everyone! I am a PhD student of University of Akron and presently performing research on slip lined culverts. Can I use CANDE to analyze a sliplined pipe? Is that possible to give the properties of the grout (compressive strength and strain capacity) and properties of both liner and host pipe? It would be great for me if anyone can help me on this regard.

Thanks in advance.
Keon Connelly
1 post
Jul 28, 2020
11:42 AM
Right when an individual is taking a gander at their heading, it winds up one of the most bit of his life. I am getting help phd research paper writer because without it things would be difficult for me. Without fulfilling setting up, a man would be neglectful of positive changes in which he can get the overall masses.
anastasia george
7 posts
Aug 04, 2020
1:13 AM
So what if an expert agency will offer you top essay writing services you can get all kinds of online dissertation help UK under one roof. Whether it is best thesis writing service, top assignment writing services or proofreading help, we cover all. Apart from that, each topic is handled by a specialized expert in that particular disciple. Give us a chance and experience a journey of best coursework writing service excellence like never before.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)