CANDE Forum > Mesh Generation - Level 3 Modeling
Mesh Generation - Level 3 Modeling
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Reilly95765
1 post
Sep 25, 2017
11:25 AM
what cadd tools are available for generating Level 3 mesh? I have not been able to find "CandeCad" (Autodesk) and would prefer to work in Bentley Microstation (DOT default cadd program). All comments welcome & highly valued. Thx !
Greg
1 post
Feb 15, 2018
1:21 PM
Was there ever a response to this post? Would like to be able to generate a 3D mesh using Bentley Microstation as well. Any help would be appreciated.
Brandon
1 post
Mar 01, 2018
12:22 PM
I am looking for the answer as well. What will be a good pre processor for CANDE to generate the mesh? An add-on to excel or CAD software will greatly enhance the CANDE experience for complicated models.
Reilly95765
2 posts
Jun 10, 2018
12:25 AM
Level 3 Mesh Generation - I'm still trolling for a pre-processor for Level-3 mesh generation. Any breadcrumbs on this topic greatly appreciated.
Sam1234
1 post
Mar 13, 2019
2:08 PM
Any updates on this? I have been trying to create a mesh in NASTRAN, but have had little luck.

Supposedly, CANDE can read the NASTRAN mesh file. However, I am using Autodesk's Nastran In-CAD (2017) which has new file formatting conventions that don't work with the requirements in CANDE.
Mhenning
2 posts
Mar 14, 2019
4:31 AM
Do you have access to a structural analysis program that can generate a mesh? I know these can be expensive so this comment may be useless, but that is how I go about making a level 3 mesh. I use LARSA to automatically generate a plate mesh, then use its group functionality to create load steps. I can then export the notes and plates to a text file and put it right into CANDE. I skip the CANDE gui all together.
Sam1234
2 posts
Mar 15, 2019
9:54 AM
Thanks for the reply @MHenning. I do have access to a structural program.. Nastran In-CAD working on Autodesk Inventor... I've been trying to import the nastran file directly (.nas) since that is supposedly possible (CANDE Manual 7.2). But I'll try to see if I can get the nodes/elements generated as a simple text file

I'll let you know how it goes!
chikezie47
1 post
Apr 24, 2019
3:31 AM
If you call it maddening or irritating, these are just two words that are utilized to give the meaning of one of the most stimulating and infuriating tasks ever which we all encounter in person. What do you think advancedwriters.com review is? Yes, we are mentioning to domestic shifting in the superb city of Delhi here.
star19
1 post
Jul 17, 2019
3:53 AM
Our academic pursuits, along with a range of extracurricular activities, help in honing a child's skills and ensuring that he/she grows to be a mature and responsible citizen.

best school in greater noida
star19
6 posts
Jul 22, 2019
1:34 AM
Moonlight Films and Theatre Studio operates under the Moonlight Films and Theatre Society , a non-profit association whose goals are to spread knowledge of and interest in theatrical and media arts through education.

acting school in delhi
star19
9 posts
Jul 30, 2019
3:11 AM
We are known for our quality of support and customer service. This high quality support is delivered through our regional and branch offices across the country.

apple authorized service center in kolkata

apple reseller in delhi

macbook pro reseller in mumbai

apple reseller in Kolkata

macbook reseller ahmedabad

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.