CANDE Forum > low profile 3-sided concrete structure
low profile 3-sided concrete structure
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

pjlefeb
2 posts
Sep 25, 2013
8:36 AM
Considering a design for a 3-sided precast concrete culvert with a 28ft span and a 6ft rise. We usually investigate alternate boundary conditions for structures with s/r > say 4, i.e. pin-roller at bottom of legs. But that is with simpler structural analysis programs, beam elements only. Obviously with a soil-structure FE model, it's not that simple.

Thinking that I could create a orthotropic footing material that weak in one direction to emulate a roller. I think I could stay away from level 3 modeling this way. Other thoughts?
imsandholm
11 posts
Oct 28, 2013
12:25 PM
Yes, you are correct.
NinaBeach
1 post
Apr 28, 2019
6:11 AM
All the projects of the modern tinge have been done for the individuals. The improvement of the term is done whether it is grademiners.com legit or not for the people. The connecting items have been shred for the full use of the items for the humans.
Hayden Weaver
1 post
May 18, 2019
4:47 AM
Greatly stated I think it is very useful for us to utilize all your recommended http://village.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12439/6-great-ways-to-succeed-in-college/ for the sake of good grades in the semester. I have tried a lot to get good grades but could not do so.
chikezie47
4 posts
May 27, 2019
1:13 PM
Cande for culverts has some topic of board discussion that isn’t mentioned properly on this site. Am I supposed to ask about babbosbooks.com? It would be great if they add some picture, tutorial, video, or anything else here for the better comprehension of people, without it, it is hard to make a right guess.
sherridressau
1 post
Jun 14, 2019
12:06 AM
The brave and the wise can both pity and excuse?when cowards and fools shew no mercy.

----------
Prom Dresses Australia
star19
7 posts
Jul 22, 2019
1:35 AM
Moonlight Films and Theatre Studio operates under the Moonlight Films and Theatre Society , a non-profit association whose goals are to spread knowledge of and interest in theatrical and media arts through education.

acting school in mumbai

acting classes in delhi
star19
12 posts
Jul 30, 2019
3:12 AM
Apple products are revered for its quality, precision and great design. SRSG started its operations as Apple technology partners in the year 1997.

apple reseller bhubaneswar

macbook pro reseller in delhi

ipad reseller kolkata

macbook air reseller in delhi

audio mixers dealers in india

imac reseller delhi

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.