CANDE Forum > Glasses for travel
Glasses for travel
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Kiera Conway
1 post
Feb 02, 2019
1:02 AM
Young generations prefer to travel to international destinations once a year at least. According to a survey, 90% of these travelers make use of their own savings for overseas trips and don't consider travel cover. Quite surprisingly, this is the mindset of young internet savvy generation as ICICI Lombard conducted the survey in the age group of 25-35 among 1049 people across six metro cities in India who had international trips in the previous year.

The survey further reveals that Singapore is the most preferred travel destination among young Indian travelers; the second and third places are held by US and UK.
gibsonwatan
1 post
Feb 02, 2019
1:05 AM
I have seen many retailors using the latest technologies as use of latest technologies provide them transparency and break barriers between https://customessaysreviews.com/ewritingservice-com-review/ and their international customers, so I totally agreed with you in this issue. I am very happy to read such an informative article.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.