CANDE Forum > low profile 3-sided concrete structure
low profile 3-sided concrete structure
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

pjlefeb
2 posts
Sep 25, 2013
8:36 AM
Considering a design for a 3-sided precast concrete culvert with a 28ft span and a 6ft rise. We usually investigate alternate boundary conditions for structures with s/r > say 4, i.e. pin-roller at bottom of legs. But that is with simpler structural analysis programs, beam elements only. Obviously with a soil-structure FE model, it's not that simple.

Thinking that I could create a orthotropic footing material that weak in one direction to emulate a roller. I think I could stay away from level 3 modeling this way. Other thoughts?
imsandholm
11 posts
Oct 28, 2013
12:25 PM
Yes, you are correct.
Matias Legend
1 post
Jul 05, 2018
8:41 AM
The Culvert ANalysis and DEsign looks fantastic in all sense of the word. Even the bestessay au were speaking good words about you guys. I'm really pleased with the team you've got sitting behind there, making it all happen.
haris khan
12 posts
Jan 12, 2019
2:51 PM
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. best tree cutting service near me

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.